Saturday 20 September 2014

TWO MIDDLE FINGERS | OOTD/OOTN | LIFE






sheer turtle neck; my secret store shh lol, high waist jeans; boohoo, platforms; ASOS

Ughh, before I start I need a foundation without SPF ASAP! SPF foundations have the ability to ruin your flash photos uno kmt.

Last night was pretty fun; met up with a few of my Year 2037 Glam Life gals in Portabello for our normal shenanigans haha. Met a lovely Czech woman Eva at a bar who took us to another bar with her friends for a few drinks. On the way there, we met one of the rudest taxi men who told us to get out the car because we were simply trying to correct him! Then we got lost.. Took a selfie on the way lol (as one should do)!

Random, but a cool dude in the toilets caught me in the act of taking a bathroom struggle-seflie and offered to take the pic. He told me to be a roaring tiger (lol?) and this was the best I could do :/

Many red wines and brandy's later, we ended up at a guy called Jason's (right) house and chilli cocktails, r&B and trap music and many other shenanigans ensued till about 7am :)

(Random, but this was a vid I sent to my friend about doing his hair later but look at the little kitten. Cuuute! Never liked cats till yesterday. I picked up the random cat and adopted it for about 5 hours lol. Even gave it a name, 'The Duchess of London' (because I've always said if I had a female pet, they'd be called that). I was ready to take home this cat, putting it in my big handbag and everything but it ran away from me :'(

Lol, this post is so random and boring but I think random boring life posts are still a bit interesting?? Lol.

  Anyways, if you never noticed, my post titles always come from a song I am listening to at the current moment. 'Two middle fingers' comes from the song below. March is the hardest song on TBM by PBGR, been on repeat for awhile (DJ wheeeeel it! Wheel that back! Lol). Have a listen. These guys are doing something different in the UK rap scene.

P.S I'm a big fan of UK rap, btw. Serious fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment