Saturday 27 September 2014

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR | OOTD/OOTN | LIFE






top; secret store, faux leather pants; primark, platforms; asos.

(glam-future by night as always LOL)

It didn't occur to me to take more pictures on the night for my blog until afterwards! But heres the pictures I did take anyways lol. Just kinda pissed I only have one of the birthday girls (celebrating 21st!)and its only of the dress detail on her back! Two of my friends were celebrating together and so we went to a Thai restuarant (forgot the name) lol on Kennington Road, opposite Kennington station. Its a pub and restuarant in one. Was so convenient for me as I live a ten minutes walking distance! The food was yummy, since I got my favorite dish, roast duck, yum. But two of my friends who got only egg fried rice and chicken wings complained about the rice's lack of taste, which it was, I can't lie, but I got mine with duck and the duck had barbeque sauce so it tasted nice to me. We sang our happy birthdays, drank some drinks and took pictures! Half of the group continued on at one of the bday girls house but the rest of us went home. I had to go home coz I hadn't had a wink of sleep for over a day, not to mention was at work for the whole day so I could've collapsed any minute from being so exhausted!

My 21st birthday is next week Wednesday and I've been having strange thoughts about it, but strange thoughts I don't want to release into this atmosphere and Universe. I just pray I see my next birthday. Birthdays make me feel happy because I thank God I have lived for so long but they also make me pretty sad because I get really nostalgic. I think about how fast time has gone and how quickly I'm getting older and how soon the time for me to leave this earth will approach. And how my time will no more be my time, a new generation will step in and it will be theirs. Sometimes I also think about how in a hundred years, everybody on this earth aged 10 and over will be dead (only that few 1% will have lived over a century) and a completely new set of people will be walking on this earth we used to be on. And they will be curious and interested in how we, the people before them, lived while we were on here. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment