Thursday 16 October 2014

DON'T TAKE AWAY THE MUSIC | OOTD/OOTN | LIFE


This post was LONG overdue!
It was my birthday on the 1st of  October, independence of Nigeria and I turned 21! And I give all the glory to God, the Most High!

This image was taken in the car the day before when I just accepted my look for the night. I initially ordered an outfit from MissGuided for next day delivery which failed to arrive on time so I was pissed off! On this day we ordered a new carpet for our home and so a lot was going on during the day. I couldn't make it to my hair appointment and the clock was against me to get ready on time. Since I missed my hair appointment to straighten and style my hair I quickly rushed to Argos to buy hair straighteners. Got home and it was just far too late so I just opted for my afro kinky lace wig lol. My make up was rushed too and in the end I just decided to wear a beautiful vintage Hermes satin dress I bought from the charity shop months ago. I was glad that at least I had an occassion to finally wear it.


In the toilets of THE SHARD! My bro took me and my mum out to Hutong in The Shard to have dinner for my 21st. It has always been my dream to eat there since I am in love with the futuristic city view and contemporary feel The Shard provides. I felt like I was living the glam-futuristic dream! Look at how nice their toilets look lol.

View.

Some of our food.

My bro who pulled out all the stops!

Family cheers

It looks futuristic so I took a pic lol.

This pic encapsulates my whole night.

Beautiful.


It's hard to find the original versions of old songs on Soundcloud, only remixes, so heres a youtube audio instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment