Thursday 16 October 2014

MORE RANDOMS | LIFE

More randoms for ya!


This was on the day of my birthday after attempting to straighten my hair :( It reverted straight away, leaving my hair looking like a blowout. My friend said its because my hair is virgin, meaning I have never put anything on it, including straighteners, so it's not used to such manipulation. I still loved my hair though.

Friends came round to my house, so did my dad and we ate, drank, sang happy birthday and just had a chilled evening.

Next day was my friends 23rd birthday celebrations. We were late lol! So by the time it hit 12, we just reached the bar so we took pics, loadssss. A few made the cut lol. This was my look. I dress how I feel on the day. That day I felt quite afrofuturistic...

Fruity shots! Lemon, bubblegum and cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment