Monday 20 October 2014

I'M WAVEY. | LIFE | INSPIRATION







Yes, I know I've got this really weird face that you either love or hate.. That's the kind of responses I've always got. Mehh. 

Anyways I took these pictures for something quite special to me which is on its way very SOON! And I can't wait to just put it out there simply because of all the procrastination I've been making + my lack of confidence in doing this thing.

I took these pictures inspired by these beautiful ones:

Diana Ross and Bianca Jagger

My photos just don't compare to these two beauties!!

I also bought new hair today as well as a couple of thrifts; a long figure-hugging black dress and a black and gold bag:

I also bought a GAP cream denim jacket and a Michael Jackson looking military jacket. O-M-G this MJ jacket looks and hangs just like how Michael's jackets always hung on him. It's from H&M and actually isn't vintage just second hand as I remember the jacket from H&M's 2009 season.
 Military jackets made quite comeback them times due to Balmain's revival of them in their 2009 spring/summer collection.




 The collection was inspired by the man himself and during 2009 before he died he was spotted wearing Balmain quite a lot.




I'll probs wear it this weekend with a white vest (have to steal his look! Esp with my curly hair xD) and punk looking skinny jeans. I will take pictures if I wear this outfit and make sure to post them!

J SPADES - WAVEY FT YOUNGS TEFLON

No comments:

Post a Comment